Texas Hold'em Poker is the hottest game in the world, and Buzztime is right there in the action! Our interactive game turns the TVs at your local watering hole* into 10 player poker tables, and your gaming device holds the cards! CALL your buddies, RAISE your game and GO ALL IN.
Texas Hold'em Poker Games:
11am - closing on Buzztime 2
Texas Hold'em Poker Tournaments:
Can be scheduled by your location to start any time between 10am & 11pm on Buzztime 1 or 2
Just ask your server!
Find a location near you!
*Buzztime's Card games are not available in the states of ND, MN, WV, MT, MS and OR as well as certain locations in SC and the town of Weymouth, MA due to local laws.
HOW TO PLAY IN YOUR LOCAL BAR OR RESTAURANT:
- Ask your server for a Playmaker® or gaming Tablet, or download the Mobile Playmaker app for your iOS or Android smartphone
- Follow the prompts to log in, register or play as a guest
- Choose Texas Hold'em from the menu
- You will be dealt two cards on your gaming device. These are your hole cards. Nobody else will be able to see these cards. The five community cards will appear on screen as well as the gaming device.
- Check, bet, fold and raise using the number choices on your gaming device
- You will have 15 seconds to decide what to do once it’s your turn
- Check the hand results at the end of the hand to see who won
- Leaderboards will show chip counts. You will also see your chip count under your Display Name.
- If you are a registered PlayersPlus member, you will be able to see your cumulative “winnings” on your profile page
- Your scores will be ranked across the nation as well, so check to see how you did at the end of the game on our National Leaderboard!
- Get out and play!
- Have more questions? Visit our Texas Hold'em FAQ!
HOW IS A TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER TOURNAMENT DIFFERENT?
- Tournaments are scheduled by the Buzztime Location, and can be scheduled on either Buzztime 1 or Buzztime 2 channel, up to three times per day. Talk to the server or manager at your favorite Buzztime restaurant or bar location to see when they have tournaments scheduled, or to ask them to schedule a tournament!
- Tournaments can be 1-6 hours in length with buy-in amounts ranging from 2,000-20,000 chips
- Unless changed, scheduled tournaments will run at those same times each day of the week
- There must be at least one hour between scheduled games
- The Host/Manager has the ability to terminate a tournament if two players get into a stalemate, or for any other reason they so choose
- If you're playing on a touchscreen gaming Tablet, the icon on the Tablet will turn blue when a tournament has started. Once the icon has turned blue, players must join the game within five minutes after the second player sits down at the table. All other players will be locked out, until the next scheduled tournament begins.
- You will not be able to buy back into these tournaments as you can in regular Buzztime Texas Hold'em
- Tournaments are limited to one table (10 players); however locations can schedule two separate tournaments running, one on each channel, at the same time.
- Tournaments can start as early as 10:00am and begin as late as 11:00pm
- The only noticeable difference the players will see in game play is the blue felt of the game table. All play functionality remains the same for the gaming Tablet and Mobile Playmakers.