5 Gluten Free Liquors and Beers for Your Bar
Gluten-free diets and lifestyles have become an extremely popular trend as of recently. Gluten is a protein found in many of our favorite foods and drinks that contain wheat and other grains like barley and rye.
The problem as with any diet, is that it isn’t always easy for customers to stick to their plan when dining out or enjoying drinks with friends. It would be a loss to your establishment if you didn’t cater to the needs of your customers. Be prepared and keep an eye out for those striving to stay gluten-free and keep your bar stocked with a couple of these gluten-free drinks. Chances are, you already have a few of these in stock!
1. Ciroc – Most Vodkas are made from sugars and starches. However, like wine, Ciroc is made from grapes.
2. Cognac – Also, made from grapes, Cognac is a brandy that is very well known and tasty.
3. Jose Cuervo Tequila – Jose Cuervo is made from the Blue Agave plant and is 100% gluten-free. Their other products such as margaritas are also gluten-free.
4. Seagram’s Extra Dry Gin – For the gin and tonic lovers out there, Seagram’s extra dry gin is made gluten free.
5. Maker’s Mark Whiskey – This well-known bourbon whiskey is also gluten-free.
1. Bard’s Beer – Bard’s Beer is brewed using no barley, wheat, or rye. They made a point to be able to serve those who are gluten-free.
2. Omission Beer – Omission Beer is another brewery striving for gluten-free beer. While it is brewed with malted barley, all gluten is removed.
3. Green’s Beer – Imported from the UK, Green’s Beer claims to be the first gluten-free beer. Their motto is “Quality without Compromise.”
4. Redbridge – Brewed without wheat or barley, Redbridge is another beer free of gluten. It is brewed using sorghum which is actually a blend of many different species of grasses.
5. Lakefront New Grist – Not all of their beers are gluten-free, but Lakefront brewery does feature New Grist. It is brewed using sorghum, rice, hopes, and yeast. It was the first gluten-free beer to be granted label approval by the government.
Whether you are striving to serve those who are gluten intolerant or want to cater to those striving to live the gluten-free lifestyle, there are plenty of choices to stock your bar.
Is your bar stocked with gluten-free beverages for your guests?
Thank you for reading! Buzztime has helped businesses like yours increase guest count, customer frequency and average check size with Interactive Tablets that expertly blend best-in-class interactive entertainment, seamless and powerful marketing, and secure, convenient self-service dining and payment functionality to create an unrivaled experience