Cross promotion is an excellent way to give your restaurant’s marketing initiatives some extra leverage in order to strengthen brand awareness and patronage among your customers and fans. Here [...]
As with any business, running a successful restaurant franchise has its own rewards, risks and challenges. Unlike other types of restaurants, franchisees benefit from a repeatable and proven [...]
Consumers love great deals especially when dining out, making discounts an important part of your restaurant’s marketing plan. When determining the best discount strategies for your restaurant, [...]
Your servers are one of your restaurant’s most valuable assets. In fact, servers are often the only people who actually talk to your customers—which means they’re one of your few chances to make [...]
You can serve great food and great drinks, but if your service isn’t stellar, forget it. Don’t just assume your servers are doing an awesome job. Even if you don’t notice their mistakes, [...]
You’ve no doubt noticed that technology is becoming a bigger and bigger part of customers’ restaurant experiences. In fact, you probably even use many new technologies in your restaurant. But are [...]
Last month, Facebook and Constant Contact announced that restaurants can now upload menus through SinglePlatform from Constant Contact to Facebook pages. SinglePlatform helps businesses showcase [...]
Even if your restaurant is successful, chances are you’ll have an unhappy customer every once in awhile. Maybe someone didn’t get what s/he ordered, wasn’t happy with his/her service, or had to [...]
Restaurant managers are pulled in so many different directions – front of the house, back of the house, customer needs, staff needs, inventory, P&Ls, food quality, service quality, etc… The [...]
SIGN UP AND GET A
FREE LAUNCH KIT,
$0 DOWN, AND $0 INSTALL COSTS
Free Launch Kit
Valid through September 30, 2016
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2016 Buzztime Summer Swag offer (the "Promotion") is open to all locations ("Customer(s)") in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia. The Promotion is only open to new Customers who sign up for Buzztime Services during the Promotion Period (as defined below). A new Customer is defined as:
- a new location where Buzztime was not previously installed; or
- a previous location that was in good standing at time of cancellation.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion Period begins on 08/15/2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and continues through September 30, 2016 at 11:59 PST. Buzztime may change the Promotion Period or terminate the Promotion at any time with or without notice.
- HOW TO RECEIVE INCENTIVES: During the Promotion Period, to qualify for incentives new Customer must:
- Enter into a Site Service Agreement before the expiration of the Promotion Period; and
- Install Buzztime no later than November 30, 2016.
- Launch Kit: Customer shall receive a six (6) week Launch Kit that includes:
- Six (6) T-Shirts ($25 each);
- Six (6) Trucker Hats ($15 each); and
- Six twenty-five ($25.00) dollars American Express Gift Cards
*Certain Customers will incur additional costs for setup and installation if Customer's location is considered outside of the service area and/or requires special out-of-scope work.
- RESTRICTIONS & CONDITIONS: In addition to all other remedies available to Buzztime, Customer shall refund Buzztime the Total Value of incentives if for any reason Customer terminates the Agreement prior to fulfilling the then-current term.
This Promotion is sponsored by:
NTN Buzztime, Inc.
2231 Rutherford Rd., Suite 200
Carlsbad, California 92008-8830