Admit it… you love to quote your favorite movie, TV show…even your favorite song. We’re going to see if you really know where your favorite quotations came from.
Immortal Words™ will challenge your ability to identify who said what… was it a movie, TV, book, philosopher, author, poet, comedian? Nothing is off limits.
How to play in your local bar or restaurant:
- Ask your server for a Playmaker® or gaming Tablet.
- Follow the prompts to log in, register or play as a guest
- Choose Immortal Words from the menu on the Playmaker
- You will be asked 10 questions, worth a maximum of 1,000 points a piece
- There are four possible answers
- Use the Playmaker to select your answer
- As time counts down, so do the points, and 2 of the incorrect answers will disappear at allotted times
- You can change your answer at any time.
- There is no penalty for getting the answer wrong
- The person with the highest local cumulative total wins the game
- Your scores will be ranked against other players across the network, so check to see how you did at the end of the game on our leaderboard!