Use your SIX-th sense to command a lead over your opponents in our game of categories. SIX™ is played in four engaging rounds featuring questions from six different categories: The Sciences, The World, The Shows, The Past, The Games and The Arts!
HOW TO PLAY IN YOUR LOCAL BAR OR RESTAURANT:
- Ask your server for a Playmaker® or gaming Tablet.
- Follow the prompts to log in, register or play as a guest
- Choose SIX from the menu on the Playmaker
- SIX is played in four rounds featuring questions from six different categories
- Easy SIX: Warm up with six simple multiple-choice questions — one for each of the six categories.
- Match SIX: Match the words, numbers, names, titles or phrases in the left column to their partners in the right column. There are four pairs per question and 12 questions in the round, two per category. Happy matching!
- Marathon SIX: Can you go the distance? Take the challenge in a round of 12 multiple-choice questions. Each category will come up three times, with three possible answers per question. You get one crossword puzzle-style clue to help you find the correct answer!
- Final SIX: You determine the point values (from 1,000 to 6,000) for each of these last six questions. If you can name every Emmy and Oscar winner in your sleep, assign the highest point value (6,000) to The Shows category. Likewise, if you don’t know a backstop from a shortstop, assign the lowest point value (1,000) to The Games. Think about it carefully, as you can only select each point value once!
- Your scores will be ranked against other players across the network, so check to see how you did at the end of the game on our leaderboard!